Our investment portfolio currently comprises 23 companies in the market areas of security, digitalization, and healthcare. Our portfolio companies are joined together by high technical and technological standards, a strong customer focus, and market-leading positions in attractive niches.
Within these market areas, we organize our participations in so-called platforms, in which complementary companies are combined under corporate law. Jointly with the respective management teams, we develop our platforms organically and through strategic add-on acquisitions.
As HQIB, we support the management teams of our portfolio companies as an active sparring partner, particularly for strategic decisions but also in complex operational projects which have strategic importance. The day-to-day business remains in the hands of our managers. We actively promote connections between our portfolio companies in order to facilitate the exchange of know-how and experience as well as services and products.
Safety & Security
Technologies that save lives, protect infrastructures and the environment as well as important information and private data.
- Rausch International Group (Rausch, minCam, Rausch Rehab, Rausch USA, Dart Systems): Secure sewer infrastructure
- procilon Group (procilon, proTECTr, intarsys): Secure information and data
- Test Equipment Group (ATX Hardware, Leitec Test Solutions): Secure electronics
Technologies that drive digital change and support companies in building digital processes, products or services and business models.
- Culture Software Group (zetcom, Fluxguide, Kookos): Digital solutions for cultural institutions
- Digital Experiences Group (Ergosign, SMAL, Yigu): Digital consulting and implementation
- PLENTICON GROUP (Systemhaus Cramer, Horn & Cosifan, PK Office, microPLAN): Managed IT-services
Technologies that enhance patients’ quality of life and improve the quality of healthcare treatments.